COUNTDOWN TO HER NEXT BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Going to be Sick

My poor Esther is having a really bad cough since yesterday morning. Had been giving her cough medicines but it doesnt seem to help. Her condition got worsen after our reunion dinner just now. She didnt eat much and just cough and cough. Worst still around 9pm just now she coughed till vomitted out the mucus inside her lungs. And yet she is asking for a coke. I really want to Pengz!

OMG! What am I suppose to do now? There is no clinics opening at CNY eve? Worst still tomorrow is 1st day of CNY. Will she recover just in time? How about our trip back to Sibu on the 2nd day? Will it be affected? I suddenly feel lucky that I did backup some medicines for this long holiday. But will these medicines be enough?

No comments: