COUNTDOWN TO HER NEXT BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick Again....

This morning I noticed that her coughing seemed to get worse. She doesnt want to drink anything or eat anything. I can see that she looked rather tired and wasn't interested in anything at all.

On the way home from work just this evening, noticed that there is something wrong with Esther. She looked extremely tired and restless. I touched her forehead. She is having a slight fever.

After dinner, we drove to Healthcare Clinic because Dr Lim's clinic at KPJ will not open at night. When it is Esther's turn, her temp is already 39c. Doc say it is high fever. He told me must monitor closely.He gave some medicine to her. If fever does not resides in 2 days, will have to come back again for the antibiotics.

Poor Esther. I know she hates medicines.........but no choice

Me too. I hate to feed her medicines. Its like 'killing pig'. Haigh. Hope you will get well soon girl.

No comments: