COUNTDOWN TO HER NEXT BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Esther is SICK-3

It had been past 24 hours and we had alternately gave her Dhamol and Voltaren. Her fever and her temp still never reside. I had been calling home once in a while to check on her condition and it seems like it is getting worst.

Around 4pm mum gave me a call. I was really shocked to hear that. She told me Esther is fidgeting. Not only she is very pale, her lips turned purple she seemed like semi-unconcious. I was still at the office, after I informed my superior I rushed back home. Beforehand, I called Dr Lim again and seek his advice on what to do. Since he is not at his clinic, he suggested we admit her to emergency ward. There are doctors there who will be able to help me. I was terrified and did not know what to do. I called back to my mum asking her to get ready to go to hospital.

For the first time in my life, I droved so fast. As I drove, I kept praying hoping that Esther will be fine. When I reached home, mum was there hugging Esther. I looked at Esther. Indeed she looked very very sick. The minute she saw me, she burst into tears. She wanted me to hug her. She started to vomit. She had actually vomitted once before I reached home. Then after she vomitted another 2 times.

After a while, I noticed that she is getting better. Her face is not that pale anymore and she started to mumble. So there is no need to go to hospital anymore. What a relief....

I gave her some Dhamol. She later said wanted to watch cartoon so I just accompany her, monitoring her fever. I gave her an apple to bite. I continued to use hard boiled egg to rub against her body hoping to further bring down the temp. Her body seemed to response to Dhamol and the egg-rubbing, coz her body temp was finally under control.

Must keep on monitoring her. I think her temp should be under control now.

Thank you so much Father in Heaven. Keep on Bless and Keep her. Hope she will be fine after tonite's sleep.Amen.

No comments: