COUNTDOWN TO HER NEXT BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Esther is SICK-5

Today is Esther's 3rd birthday. We did not celebrate it for her. No birthday cake for her. Not even eggs and drumstick because she still developed slight fever.

Early this morning, I brought her back to KPJ to have a follow up visit with Dr Lim again. He checked on her and she somehow had started to recover but still having fever. He told me to keep monitoring and if possible try not to use Voltaren anymore. Using Dhamol will be enough because her fever is within the range of 37c, so it is under control.

I brought up the issue of Esther not passing urine for the whole day of yesterday. Although she had frequent visits to the toilet and her potty. She however failed to pass urine. I am worried that her bladder might have infection. Dr Lim suggested to take her urine sample for a lab test to confirm. The result will be out sometime next week. There is nothing that we can do but to make her drink as much water as possible to make her urinate.

She seemed to get tired easily so I just let her sleep and have more rest a possible. Hopefully, if she gets better in the evening, maybe I will get a small cake for her to cheer her up.

No comments: